Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort has grown in 2018. Below are 10 new shopping, dining or experiences added to Downtown Disney District in 2018.
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID, a hyper-reality experience putting you in the middle of a Star Wars story.
- Disney Home, shop Disney themed home merchandise including glassware, kitchen goods and more.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes, 2-stories of dining & entertainment, featuring 20 bowling lanes and more.
- The Disney Dress Shop, shop boutique and retro apparel and accessories.
- Naples Ristorante e Bar, dine inside, including an upstairs area or at the outdoor patio & bar.
- Salt & Straw, a family run ice cream shop with unique and local flavors.
- World of Disney, now re-imagined, shop the new layout and look for magical touches.
- Ralph Breaks VR, ILMxLAB, The Void has also added this exciting hyper-reality experience to its list.
- Napolini, guests can create their own Neopolitan style pizzas at this eatery.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels, stop by for a house made pretzel or lemonade (fresh or frozen).
Confirmed for 2019 at Downtown Disney District, guests can look forward to Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!