When guests enter Toy Story Land they will feel like they have shrunk down to the size of a toy. Explore Andy’s backyard with giant props and toys. Here are 9 Things To Do In Toy Story Land.
1. Greet Woody At The Entrance
Stop to pose with Sheriff Woody on your way in. Learn 5 incredible details about him:
- Woody Stands 20 ft tall
- His tipped hat measure 7 ft brim to brim
- Woody is leaning on a marquee made of blocks
- The marquee is adorned with a 4 foot tall yo-yo
- The classic blocks & yo-yo are just a couple examples of the larger than life toys in Toy Story Land.
2. Ride Attractions
They are all Fastpass+ eligible in Toy Story Land, however all are on Tier 1 meaning guests will have to choose 1 to start.
- Alien Swirling Saucers – Guests must be 32″+ to ride
- Slinky Dog Dash – Guests must be 38″+ to ride
- Toy Story Mania – Guests of all heights/ages may ride
3. Grab a Snack at Woody’s Lunch Box
Consider stopping at Toy Story Land’s quick service location, Woody’s Lunch Box. Woody’s Lunch Box was constructed by Andy out of his lunchbox and thermos. Even better, skip the lines as this eatery participates in Mobile Ordering.
Woody’s Lunch Box Offerings:
- Breakfast: S’more French Toast Sandwich, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait and more
- Lunch & Dinner: Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich, Monte Cristo and more
- Dessert: Raspberry Lunch Box Tart and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart (signature treats)
- Specialty Beverages: Mystic Portal Punch and more.
- Plus, Kids meals and beverages (non-alcoholic & alcoholic)
4. Meet Characters
Your favorite Disney-Pixar characters will be strolling about Toy Story Land throughout the day for pictures and autographs. Guests can meet & greet with: Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl.
5. Green Army Patrol
Interact with The Green Army Patrol all Green Army Toy Soldiers will be able to interact and talk with guests. Sarge & his Green Army Patrol will play games with guests such as “Sarge says”, and fun props like a giant Pixar ball and giant crayons. Guests can become a Green Army Cadet.
6. Green Army Drum Corps
Also look for the Green Army Drum Corps, who will be marching through the land throughout the day putting on a percussion show for nearby guests.
7. Download Play Disney Mobile App
Play Disney Parks App is available for free download from Google Play and the App Store. Turn waiting in line at Disney World and Disneyland into play time. Select queue attractions unlock more interactive experiences including Toy Story Mania! at Disney California Adventure Park & Hollywood Studios unlocks “Playset Party”.
8. Buy Exclusive Merchandise
Toy Story excitement has taken over Hollywood Studios, this includes new merchandise. The hottest new items are mini replica toys to scale of the 2 new attractions at Toy Story Land. Buy a souvenir to remember the time you became the size of a toy.
Find Toy Story Land Merchandise:
- In Toy Story Land, look for 2 retail carts. One in the shape of a dump truck, the other a toy camper.
- Visit Beverly Sunset on Sunset Boulevard also for all your Toy Story Land logo merchandise.
- Find select logo merchandise at Mickey’s of Hollywood (Hollywood Boulevard) and In Character (Animation Courtyard) as well.
9. Attend Extra Magic Hours
Disney World offers EMH (extra magic hours) for Disney Resort guests. Each day a different theme park will either open an hour early or stay open 2 hours later for Resort Guests. If you want to ride Toy Story Land attractions with little to no wait, look for evening Hollywood Studio’s EMH and stay until the end.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.